What is Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) and How can I apply for the Programme? These are the common questions people are asking.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The programme was designed to connect the Unemployed Graduates with Opportunities in Nigeria directly. The Federal Government will be paying the stipends to graduate while working with companies or organizations in Nigeria.
The goal of the program is to Connect Graduates with Opportunities in Nigeria.
The rising of unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
Eligibility Criteria for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP):
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Opens on Monday, 6th September, 2021
- Ends on Wednesday, 20th October, 2021